THE HISTORY OF CONGREGATIONALISM IN ECCLESHILL. From the Opening of the Chapel in Chapel Street in 1823 to the Centenary services Held in the Chapel in Victoria Road in 1923.

Bradford, Watmoughs Ltd., 1923. Full limp maroon morocco with gilt title to front cover. Edges and spine rather rubbed and worn. A fair copy, good internally. pp. 175 plus errata slip. Photographs throughout. Item #16228

Price: £15.00

See all items in Yorkshire Topography
See all items by